AIACA is inviting applications for a Marketing Specialist. The person will be based in Delhi. The Specialist is expected to undertake the following duties:
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Increase market share of Craftmark members in retail and export market.
- Generate new leads.
- Execute, generate and manage production orders for exports, domestic retail and any other order, e commerce. Coordinate and ensure product quality, timely deliveries and fair pricing.
- Make annual marketing business plans and calendar.
- Customer Relationship Management: Both with foreign and domestic buyers coordinating on existing orders and generating new orders.
- Coordinating and implementing all exhibitions and fairs: Abroad and Domestic.
- Interact with groups from time to time to identify opportunities and gaps.
- Give feedback to member groups on market trends and forecasts.
- Tracking and reporting market (customer) & competitor information, including market feedback.
- Development of marketing collaterals.
- Active involvement and contribution in all product development workshops with groups and interaction with designers.
- Develop and suggest new products to groups based on need.
Key Qualifications & Requirements
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Merchandizing, Fashion/Craft & Design Management or any related field.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in the area of exports, merchandizing and client servicing including end to end servicing such as – buyer interest response, new product sampling, raising purchase orders, order fulfillment, export logistics etc.
- Experience in working with international buyers.
- Team player with a cooperative, positive attitude and willingness to take new tasks and challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, excellent communication skills, follow through and excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel to craft clusters.
- Previous experience in the craft’s sector is preferred.
Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Preferable: Adobe/CorelDraw
Language skills: Fluent in English and Hindi.
Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates matching the job requirement can apply to email@example.com with the updated resume and cover letter by 22nd March 2020.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.