Craftmark Membership Guide
Download the AIACA Services Guide -
Download Form 1(a) and
mail the completed form to:
All Indian Artisans and Craftworkers Welfare
18 Community Centre,
3rd Floor, East of Kailash,
New Delhi -110065.
Verification: The Craftmark team will contact you to set up a site visit in which they will photograph and record details of the process, and verify that certain minimum standards are met. The verification fee is Rs. 2,000 per craft process.
Evaluation: Craftmark will evaluate the information they have collected about your organization. You will be contacted concerning your approval or denial of Craftmark certification.
Approval: Upon approval, you will be sent a Craftmark Certificate, the ability to use the trademark on your promotional material and Craftmark tags (as per the quantity requested by you)
||Revised Membership Fee
|50 -75 Lakhs
- Membership fee is due every two years.
- A 10% discount will be applied to your total at the time of your first renewal.
- 500 Craftmark tags are free of charge. Larger quantities will be charged at Rs 2 per tag.
You will be issued a unique license number, valid for two years, for each craft process that has been approved.
Your products will be assessed for their Market Readiness through a bi-annual jury process comprising senior experts in the field.
If your products are passed for Market Readiness by the jury then AIACA will undertake marketing activities for you product at no additional charge. Specific marketing activities that will be undertaken are:
- Featured in Annual Craftmark Catalogue which is circulated to over 100 high-end overseas buyers and export houses
- Products will be displayed in at least 2 international trade shows: one overseas and one in India
- Suitable products will be included in AIACA's corporate gifting program that serves large corporate, banks and MNCs in India
- Other marketing activities that are conducted throughout the year.
Please note that being granted the Craftmark certification does not automatically denote market readiness of the products.
Due to the high number of applications received, all applications received post 31st December, 2012 will be processed in the next financial year i.e. after 31st March, 2013.